If you are under 25 you will need to record at least 100 hours of supervised driving experience before you can sit your driving test. Your 100 hours must include 10 hours of night driving (between sunset and sunrise). An easy way to record your hours is on our RACQ Learner Driver mobile app.
RACQ Learner Driver app
The RACQ Learner Driver mobile app is for learner drivers in Queensland to log their 100 hours of driving experience with their driving supervisors.
It's free for all Queensland Learner drivers to download and use today.
- At-a-glance dashboard to see total approved hours and how many left to achieve 100
- Quick access "Start" trip recording button
- 4 pieces of info to begin drive - starting odometer, starting location, supervisor and vehicle
- Safety messaging to reinforce good behaviour such as; do not use phones whilst driving and to drive to weather conditions
- Trip recording to record length of drive time
- Set up multiple Supervisors and Vehicles
- Trip log showing Approved, Unapproved and Rejected drives
- Submit via the app to TMR when 100 hours are reached
- Access to RACQ exclusive content such as Skills & Manoeuvres tips, Instructional videos, Buying a car, Going travelling, Working & saving
- Ability to join RACQ as a member to access benefits and discounts such as fuel savings
When you join Free2Go you'll get access to amazing discounts, benefits and member only competitions for free!
Banking and loan products issued by Members Banking Group Limited ABN 83 087 651 054 AFSL/Australian credit licence 241195 trading as RACQ Bank. Terms, conditions, fees, charges and lending policies apply. This information does not take your personal objectives, circumstances or needs into account. Read the disclosure documents for your selected product or service, including the Financial Services Guide and the Terms and Conditions, before deciding.
Insurance products issued by RACQ Insurance Limited ABN 50 009 704 152. Conditions, limits and exclusions apply. Read the PDS before making a purchase decision. Ask us for a copy.