Save over 20% on a Cairns Tandem Skydive!
What better place to experience the rush of a skydive than the pristine views of the Great Barrier Reef! Skydive from a thrilling 14 000 ft with up to 60 seconds of glorious free-falling and a rush of up to 200kph! With clear training and instruction from a trusty instructor with you all the way, you know you're in safe hands as you enjoy this adrenaline filled experience!
Included in this package is return transfer from your accommodation in Cairns, along with a skydive certificate of your tandem skydive experience. Make the most of this stunning tropical location and take the leap with a life changing tandem skydiving experience in Cairns.
Terms and conditions
- Up to 15,000ft tandem skydive
- Transfers from Cairns
- Skydive Certificate
- All personalised training and instruction
Exclusions (payable on the day)
- $35 per person APF Levy and admin fee
- Port Douglas transfers are available at an additional charge of $30 one way & $50 return
- You must be 12 years of age or older to skydive
- There is no maximum age limit, however reasonable fitness is required
- If you are over 110kg, you will be subject to tandem master assessment. Surcharges apply to participants 95kg and over (see below for weight surcharges)
- All jumps are subject to change due to weather conditions
- It is highly recommended to reconfirm your skydive time and pick up time and location at least 48 hours prior to the date of the activity
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on the day of the activity. Vouchers presented on a mobile device are also accepted
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details are included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control. We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements