is a helpful guide for parents and supervisors, with helpful tips around:
- how to support your learner driver
- your role and responsibilities
- coaching your learner driver
- structuring and planning lessons
RACQ Driver Education Program
Your role as a supervisor is to help the learner driver gain as much experience as possible before they start driving unsupervised. So before teaching a learner how to drive, you should ensure that the driving habits and attitudes you have developed over the years are safe, in line with Queensland road rules and suitable to pass on to your learner.
The RACQ offers a full day course for licensed drivers who want to refresh their knowledge and skills, and have confidence in their ability to advise and instruct a learner driver.
The RACQ Driver Education Program includes:
- classroom theory
- on-road practice and two in-car driving sessions (assessing a driver's current strengths and weaknesses, and coaching the driver in correct techniques and routines)
- tailored courses to suit the driver’s specific requirements
- a detailed written report
- complimentary road safety workbook
For booking information call RACQ Driver Education on 1800 680 039
, or email email@example.com